Thursday 30 October 2014

Welcome ♡

Hello everyone!

This blog is something I've been contemplating over the past few months. But I've finally plucked up the courage to start posting and really get into blogging. This is some extra information that is probably very useless to you, but I've already had a blog previously however decided I just wasn't ready for the commitment and my content wasn't what I wanted it to be. I'm not expecting this blog to be big and popular, but I do hope to meet new people and read a lot of other blogs :)

The content I post will mainly be around beauty, fashion or lifestyle. To be perfectly honest with you, chances are I will also post things out of those categories but nevertheless I hope you enjoy them. In fact, I was going to take "beauty, fashion, lifestyle" out of the header because I'm not sure where this blog will go!

Enough of the rambling and pointless information, I hope you guys enjoy my content and if you do or have any questions please feel free to comment and I will surely reply and check out your blogs too :)

PS: I should've probably introduced myself first. Anyhow, my name is Patrycja (pronounced same as Patricia) and I'm currently 15. I love to write, read and ramble (as you can tell).


Love, Patrycja x

No comments:

Post a Comment