Saturday 17 January 2015

Drugstore dupe of the Naked 3 palette!♡








Recently I have become super impressed, with this new brand called 'Makeup Revolution' that came to my local superdrug. Not only are their products amazingly cheap but their quality is better than I expected. I'm hoping to buy more products from this brand in the future and reviewing them, but for today I will be talking about their eyeshadow 'Redemption' palette called Iconic 3. Although I don't own the Naked 3 palette, it has come to my attention that the colours are very similar and the brand in general comes out with products that are clear dupes, packaging wise as well as quality wise.

What I was really positively surprised by was the pigmentation of these colours, even though I went over the swatches twice just so you can see it better on the picture, you do not need a lot of the product because it shows easily on the eye lid. The palette has a mixture of matte as well as shiny shades, ranging from a cream colour, to pinks, soft browns and purple shades. This palette is defo something I would use for going out somewhere but a natural look can also be achieved.

To summarise:

-You can buy this palette in superdrug
-It is only £4
-Very similar to Naked 3 palette
-Amazing pigmentation and quality
-Comes with a double sided brush
-I would definitely recommend it



Thank you for reading!
Have a good day x
Love, Patrycja 








No comments:

Post a Comment