Friday 9 January 2015

My 2015 resolutions!♡


Heeeeeeey!
First of all, happy new year everyone! I hope this year
brings you happiness and joy and I hope you all reach
your goals or stick to your resolutions 
and I hope you always have a smile on your face!



I was a bit sceptical about writing this post because I don't always stick to my new years resolutions but I figured that posting it on my blog may give me a motivation boost! I set myself resolutions and goals each year however they don't always quite go to plan...for example I have not done exercise at least 3 times a week in 2014 and I have not drank 2 bottles of water daily. BUT this year I am trying my hardest to change myself for the better. So, yeah maybe it is the 9th day of the new year and I haven't stuck to any of my resolutions YET but it's never too late to start right?!

Here are my resolutions/goals:

1. Be healthier 
I'm 99% sure pretty much every person has this as their resolutions and I'm not going to lie, this is a recurring one for me too. Now by 'healthy' I don't mean literally cut out every thing that may be bad for me out of my diet (I'm not giving up on Taco Bell just yet) but it means I want to eat healthier foods plus keep ones I already eat so I'm going to attempt eating my 5 a day and drinking a lot more water!

2. Do more exercise
Another typical resolution, am I right? I have to say I'm quite motivated to do a lot more exercise this year and to get to the body weight as well as image as I want! Fingers crossed I stick to this.

3. Be happier; no more negativity!
This just says it all really. I just want to be positive and stop thinking negatively about anything because there's is always a light at the end of the tunnel!

4. Have more 'me' time 
Seeing as this year will be so stressful with exams and everything in general, I have to remember to sometimes just relax and listen to music and do some yoga or stretching or just sit down with a good book and a cup of tea.

5. Revise more
As I mentioned earlier, I'm currently in the year of doing my GCSE's and if I want to leave with all A's I have to get my head down and concentrate on my school work.

6. Stop procrastinating
I am honestly the queen of procrastination and I definitely have to learn to stop if I want to stay more focused this year.

7. Blog Blog Blog
This year I'm going to try and keep up an active blog; post regularly and with higher quality content. Unfortunately now I cannot provide this blog with high quality because I just don't have the time and I can only take good pictures on the weekends before it gets dark which is quite difficult, seeing as I struggle with blog post topics often.

8. Confidence
Being quite a shy and quiet person, it is my goal this year to be more confident and believe in myself.

These are my main resolutions and goals, I do have a lot more but I want to mainly focus on these 8.
Now for the smaller goals for this year:

  • Get a tan (I can never tan for some reason, maybe this year will be my lucky year)
  • Eat out in restaurants more often
  • Make new friends; meet new people
  • Go to at least 3 concerts/show
  • Make a memory jar for 2015
  • Decorate my room exactly the way I want it
  • Start saving up money for driving lessons/a car 
  • Random acts of kindness



Thank you for reading!
QOTD: What are some of your resolutions for 2015?
Have a great weekend X
Love, Patrycja 

Check out my last post:  My first ever LUSH products! 












No comments:

Post a Comment