Wednesday 31 December 2014

My first ever LUSH products!♡









So I will finally admit that I have never used a LUSH product up until this month *holds hands up*
I've walked into the store numerous times, smelling all the bath bombs and trying out the face masks but just never seemed to get my hands on any of the products for myself (I've purchased some as gifts for friends). Until this Christmas. It's pretty much a yearly tradition that my friends and I exchange gifts and this year I have received some LUSH goodies which I was super happy with. 

I got two bath bombs: dashing santa and candy mountain (I believe that's what it's called) and the bubble gum lip scrub. Overall. I'm very impressed with all of the three products.  The dashing santa bath bomb smells so so good and it made my bath water turn orange which is bright and pretty. Candy mountain is to be crumbled under the running tap and I've only used a little bit but from what I experienced, I really like it. It made my skin silky and soft and smelt so sweet (I realise I'm saying this about everything). Lastly, I have wanted to try out the lip scrub for a while and now that I've got it I'm really happy. It smells good and leaves my lips soft and exfoliated.

All in all, I'm very happy with these products and will definitely be getting some more LUSH products in 2015!

I hope you all have a good New Year, have a great time and stay safe xx

Love, Patrycja x

No comments:

Post a Comment