Wednesday 24 December 2014

Christmas Tag ♡







IT'S CHRISTMAS TIMEEEE! After weeks of the build up and excitement, Christmas is finally here. I love this time of the year because it's filled with joy and festive spirit and it just makes you feel good. Today I decided to do the Christmas tag because it's never too late to spread some Christmas cheer, right?!

Questions:

1. What is your favourite holiday movie?

My favourite movie has to be Home Alone, me and my family watch this every year and it would not be a Christmas without Kevin!

2. What are your favourite Christmas colours?

Definitely red and gold!

3. Do you like to stay in your pj's or dress up for Christmas?

I always dress up for Christmas Eve and then Christmas day and boxing day I'm usually in my onesie.

4. If you could only buy one person a present this year,who would it be?

Myself....just kidding. This question is actually really difficult. It'd probably have to be my mum!

5. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas day?

Christmas Eve because I'm Polish and we celebrate Christmas a little differently :)

6. Have you ever built a ginger bread house?

No, but let me tell you a story. I once bought a gingerbread making set and I thought it'd include everything inside but turns out it only had the gingerbread inside. So, me being me I did not bother to go out and buy icing and decorations and decided to just eat the gingerbread. Therefore, the answer to this question is no but I hope you enjoyed the anecdote.

7. What do you like to do on your Christmas break?

Sleep, eat, spend time with family and friends and read books pretty much!

8. Any Christmas wishes?

None in particular, just good health and lots of happiness in the new year for my family, friends and everyone reading this!

9. Favourite Christmas smell?

A Christmas tree definitely!

10. Favourite Christmas meal or treat?

Being a food lover, I cannot pick a favourite! I enjoy pretty much every single food on the Christmas table!




I tag everyone that wants to answer these questions!
I hope your Christmas is filled with love and happiness
and if you don't celebrate it then I hope you still have a fabulous day 
 Love, Patrycja x
 ♡











No comments:

Post a Comment