Monday 8 December 2014

5 things I want to do this Winter ♡






First of all, I'd like to apologise for 1) recent lack of posts and 2) the quality of this picture.

It is that time of the year again, and I have to say I've never been this buzzed for the winter time and activities that come with it! Naturally, there are some things you'd only do especially in winter and I'm about to share my top 5! Here it goes:


1. Drink lots of hot drink - This probably sounds so mainstream and boring, but this winter I would love to try out different festive coffees or hot chocolates that places such as Starbucks and Costa have come out with. This point may or may not also be due to the cute Christmas-y cups.

2. See festive lights - Nothing makes me feel more in the Christmas spirit than cute lights and decorations.

3. Watch a ridiculous amount of Christmas films-  Recently I've acknowledged that life is way too short not to watch all the movies you can find. This is the perfect time of the year to take advantage of it.

4. Do a good deed- Whether it's something little like holding the door open for someone, or lending someone a hand, or donating to charity, there is no better feeling than giving someone a little bit of help.

5. Be happy- Yep, I just want to be happy this month, no matter happens I want to have a smile on my face and make sure everyone else does too. 


Love, Patrycja x


2 comments:

  1. I love Christmas movies!
    I've nominated you for a Liebster Award!
    Check it out here: http://extraordinarydaysblog.com
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too! what's your favourite? :)
      thank you for the nomination! X

      Delete