Sunday 30 November 2014

November Favourites 2014 ♡






Hey guys! Hope you've all had a lovely weekend!

Today is favourites daaaaay! I really enjoying these posts because it's nice to just reflect on your month and see what you have been loving. So, November. Wow. I literally cannot believe it's already December and we'll soon be welcoming 2015, it's crazy because I feel like this year has whizzed past. I have to say though, I feel like every year is a new chapter so I'm excited to see what's in store for me next year haha! Anyway, enough of rambling, let me tell you what I've been loving this month:



From left to right, here are my November faves:

Biker Coat: H&M
Turtleneck Jumper: H&M
Ankle boots: New Look
Batiste Dry Shampoo
Essence 2in1 Eyeliner Pen
No7 Extreme Length Extend Mascara
Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water



Clothes-wise, I have probably been wearing those 3 clothing items waaay too often this month but there is no reason why not! The jacket is surprisingly warm and it goes with pretty much any outfit, the new look boots are so comfortable that you just want to walk around in them all day. A dry shampoo has been a must-have because it's great not only for second day hair but also to add volume and texture. The 2in1 eye liner by essence is a must have! It is so inexpensive and the quality is amazing.
All month I have been removing my make up with the cleansing water by Garnier which makes it so easy to even get off waterproof mascara and eyeliner..and that says a lot!


QOTD: what was your most use item this month?


Thanks for reading!

Love, Patrycja x

















2 comments:

  1. The master precise eye-liner x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've actually been thinking about buying this product! would you recommend it? X

      Delete