Sunday 9 November 2014

Perfect winged eye-liner tip ♡



Hello everyone! I hope you've all had a fabulous weekend!

Today's post is something a lot of us struggle with (including myself) and that is...the dreaded winged liner! Who out there is guilty of ditching the eye liner because it's too difficult and time consuming? *slowly raises hand*  BUT DON'T WORRY! I'm here to help! This tip is not something I thought of myself but I have seen it around YouTube a few times and I thought it was a genius idea so I'm posting it here today. Before I explain the steps, I'd like to just say that:
1) that is not a grey hair in the top picture, it's the lighting. I promise. I'm 15.
2) Excuse the creased concealer, unfortunately it happens.
3) the picture of the eye liner might not look great on the picture, but it turned out better than it looks on this!

Okay now we can begin!

Things you'll need: tape, scissors and an eye liner (I used a felt tip eye liner by Essence)


  • Cut some tape and stick it so it goes from your bottom lashes to the end of your eyebrow
  • Then tear another bit of tape (cut it in half otherwise you'll get it in your eyebrow) and stick it at an angle where you want the wing to be
  • Take your fave eye liner and colour in the wing and if possible, along the lashline (I stuck my tape too low so I couldn't)
  • Slowly peel the tape back. If you've used a liquid eye liner, wait a while until it dries otherwise it'll smudge!
  • Perfect the wing if needed
  • THAT'S IT!

I do have to say, it is a bit of a time consuming process because of when you are cutting tape but once you get the hang of it, it should become easier! I really love this method because it's just so easy, you literally have a template of the winged eye liner!

Let me know how this trick turned out for you!

Love, Patrycja x







No comments:

Post a Comment