Saturday 15 November 2014

Comfy/Lazy OOTD ♡ Fall




Heeeeeey!  XO

So it's saturday and not only does that mean no school, but it also means I'm super lazy! But since I had to get out of the house (otherwise I'd literally be a couch potato all day) I thought I'd put on something comfy as well as warm.

I know what you're thinking! A crop top in fall?! Yeah, I asked myself that question too. I have this weird obsession with crop tops and until it starts properly snowing, I will carry on wearing them (joke, probably not). Today wasn't actually that cold when I left the house,  hence why my outfit is a bit less fall-y.  The thing with fall is that I love how you can wear any outfit you want and if it's cold just throw a sweater on top of it. Simple as that.

Outfit details:

Cropped top: Miss Selfridge
Leggings- Zara
Shoes- Nike Roshe Runs
Sweater- Sainsbury's


Have a good weekend!
Love, Patrycja x

No comments:

Post a Comment