Sunday 2 November 2014

My favourite fall lip colour ♡ (Collection Gothic Glam lipstick review)

Hello everyone!

Today I'm going to be talking a little bit about my absolute FAVOURITE lipstick for the fall/winter time. It is from the Collection Gothic Glam range in the shade 03 Revenge.







These are just some pictures I have taken to give you more of an idea of what it looks like. (Please excuse the unopened cacti, I thought they looked pretty cute though)

I have had this lipstick for a while now, hence the smudged packaging, but I have re-discovered it and realised how much I love it. At £2.99, the quality of this lipstick is out of this world. Let's start off with how pigmented it is- in the third picture, that is the colour pay off after one stroke. Amazing, huh? It glides onto the lips very smoothly without leaving them dry which is so important to me since I have awfully dry lips. The longevity is also fantastic and although I haven't worn it for a whole entire day, it has stayed put without smudging (something I'm cautious of especially with dark colours). All in all, I am SUPER impressed with this product and I can't wait to use it more often. I would definitely like to try out some more lipsticks by Collection because if they're as good as this one, I need them all!
Have you tried any lipsticks by Collection? If so, what ones and how do you feel about them?

Love, Patrycja x 






No comments:

Post a Comment