Wednesday 12 November 2014

10 things I love about fall ♡




Hello there! I hope you're having a lovely week so far XO

Since fall is here and you can definitely feel it outside, I thought I'd post something positive about it. Even though I hate the cold and the rain and the wind, there are things that make fall (or autumn, however you call it) a lot more enjoyable!
Oh and I thought this picture went with the theme of fall because sweaters, duh ;)


1. SWEATERS

They're cute and comfy and there's nothing better than just throwing on a sweater on a chilly day! Whether they're oversized or cropped, they look good with anything. Literally anything. Leggings, jeans, skirts, you name it.

2. GOOD BOOKS

A good book is my essential all year round to be honest haha, but since it's cold outside and I'm usually indoors (anti-social alert haha) I like to just get a blanket, a cup of tea and read. It's relaxing, reduces stress and it's entertaining! Recently, I've really been into books by John Green.

3. HOT COFFEE

Up until November, I have been drinking iced coffees all the time (no exaggeration)! So because it's now way too cold to drink iced drinks, I will be drinking hot coffees from now on! Today I've had a caramel latte from Costa and I have to say, it tasted amaaaaazing.

4. VAMPY LIPS

This is probably the most common one, but who doesn't love a good dark lip? I can't wait to finally wear it (yep, this year I will pluck up the courage to wear it) because all I've been doing until now is just looking at my dark lipsticks, as sad as that sounds they make me happy haha.

5. SCARVES

Just scarves. Normal ones or snoods, they make an outfit look a lot more put together and it just gets everyone in the winter spirit. The downside of this is that it's cold outside (as you've probably noticed, I hate cold weather) BUT other than that, they're cosy.

6. NATURE

I don't know about you guys but I absolutely love it when the outside looks so autumn-y with orange and red colours on trees and the crisp leaves on the pavements. It's just such a beautiful scenery.

7, ME TIME

If you're like me and you prefer to avoid the cold, me-time is something I appreciate very much. It's lovely to just cuddle up with blankets, some candles and reflecting. In my me-time I like to read books, write in my calendar diary, watch movies, yoga to de-stress. Something that I want to do this fall is to make a list and every single day write something I'm thankful for because sometimes we just need to appreciate the little things.

8. MOVIE NIGHTS

Getting the popcorn and snacks out and cosy-ing up on the sofa is the perfect evening for the fall time. Or even in the cinemas. I just love movies in general. A recent movie that I've watched in the cinemas and I've really enjoyed has been "Love, Rosie".

9. LONG WALKS

Okay this might be contradicting what I've said before about hating the cold but I do love going on long walks in the weather. Yes, it's cold but just walking around and going to parks to see how different it looks in the fall time is one my fave things to do. And then going home and drinking a hot drink, yessssss!

10.  SEASONAL DECORATIONS

It makes me really excited to see fall decorations or even Christmas decorations in shops and out and about. They just really get you in the spirit and I love it.



I'm welcoming fall with open arms and you should too!
What's your favourite thing about fall? X

Love, Patrycja x
















No comments:

Post a Comment